Single Premium Deferred
SPDA 7-Year Surrender Charge
Available in IA, IL, MD, MO, PA, TX, WV, & WI
- Non-Qualified & Qualified (including Roth)
- Minimum Premium $2,000
- Issue Ages 18-85
- 10% Free withdrawal each year**
- Surrender Charges: Yr 1-9%, Yr 2-8%, Yr 3-7%, Yr 4-6%, Yr 5-5%, Yr 6-4%, Yr 7-3%, Yr 8-0%
- Low Band $2,000-$9,999, High Band $10,000 and above
- Minimum Guarantee interest rate is 1.65%
- Nursing Home benefit up to 50%. Only available for issue ages 80 & younger (no fee)***
- Unemployment up to 50%. Only available for attained ages 64 & younger (no fee)***
- Occurrence of a heart attack up to 25% (no fee)***
- Diagnosis of internal cancer up to 25% (no fee)***
** This provision only applies to the first two withdrawals within any given certificate year.
*** These provisions only apply in certificate years 2 and later and are limited to a single episode of one of these provisions only.
Click here to contact the Home office and we can help you locate a representative in your area.